- What Department Do I Need?
- About Our Township
- Mayor & Township Committee
- Abandoned/Vacant Property Initiative
- Animal Control
- Economic Development
- Office of Emergency Management
- Fire Department
- Housing Authority
- Parks & Recreation
- Planning And Zoning Department
- Public Works
- Senior Citizen Services
- Tax Collector
- Boards & Committees
- Board of Education
- Board of Health, Pennsauken Township
- Environmental Commission
- Griffith Morgan Committee
- Historical Society
- Library Board of Trustees
- Merchantville Pennsauken Water Commission
- Pennsauken Alliance On Substance Abuse (PASA)
- Pennsauken Green Team
- Pennsauken Sewerage Authority
- Pennsauken Youth Athletic Committee (PYAA)
- Planning Board
- Rent Stabilization Board
- Shade Tree Commission
- Town Watch
- Youth Action Committee
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Trash Collection & Recycling
- Open Public Records Act
- Public Safety & Emergency Services
- Report A Concern
- Paying Your Taxes
- Code Book
- Municipal Budget
- Pennsauken Library
- Pennsauken Country Club
Friends of the Library
"The only way to have a friend is to be one."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
Who are the Friends of the Pennsauken Library?
Individuals, families, organizations, and businesses who support our public library through membership, donations, and participation.
Through our annual membership drive, contributions and fundraising programs, the Friends are able to purchase equipment, furnishings, and resources as well as sponsor programs not covered in the library-operating budget.
More Friends are needed.
Help promote cultural activities for our young from one to 100 years of age. Support your library and your community.
Join by filling out a membership form.
Ira's Tree of Knowledge
"Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information upon it."
Gifts make lasting contributions to our community library. You can make your gift in honor of family, friends or business. Your rememberance will be engraved on a leaf on our beautiful sculptured, Ira's Tree of Knowledge. We invite you to share in our vision by becoming a living, lasting part of Ira's Tree of Knowledge.
The Friends sponsor events throughout the year. Please check the Classes and Events button for our next event.
You may contact us at FriendsofLibrary@yahoo.com.