- What Department Do I Need?
- About Our Township
- Mayor & Township Committee
- Abandoned/Vacant Property Initiative
- Animal Control
- Economic Development
- Office of Emergency Management
- Fire Department
- Housing Authority
- Parks & Recreation
- Planning And Zoning Department
- Public Works
- Senior Citizen Services
- Tax Collector
- Boards & Committees
- Board of Education
- Board of Health, Pennsauken Township
- Environmental Commission
- Griffith Morgan Committee
- Historical Society
- Library Board of Trustees
- Merchantville Pennsauken Water Commission
- Pennsauken Alliance On Substance Abuse (PASA)
- Pennsauken Green Team
- Pennsauken Sewerage Authority
- Pennsauken Youth Athletic Committee (PYAA)
- Planning Board
- Rent Stabilization Board
- Shade Tree Commission
- Town Watch
- Youth Action Committee
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Trash Collection & Recycling
- Open Public Records Act
- Public Safety & Emergency Services
- Report A Concern
- Paying Your Taxes
- Code Book
- Municipal Budget
- Pennsauken Library
- Pennsauken Country Club
Online Resources Databases
A to Z: the Usa
— Use this resource to find state, county, and city information, including maps, flags, photos, and fast facts.
— This collection of genealogy resources is only available within the library.
—A step by step guide to help you choose a career and find a job.
— Both generalized and specific research databases ideal for academic projects.
EbscoHost: Point of View
— A variety of resources providing arguments for and against controversial issues.
—A comprehensive collection of genealogy resources.
Informe Hispanic Magazines
—Search Spanish Language magazines from1994 - 2007.
—JerseyCat is New Jersey's statewide virtual catalog and inter-libarary loan system. It is provided to all libraries within the State of New Jersey by the New Jersey State Library and the Regional Library Cooperatives. There is no charge to the local library for this service. It provides all New Jersey residents and library staff with real-time searching capabilities for New Jersey's Z39.50 compliant library catalogs. It also includes a union catalog of holdings from the small to medium libraries that are under 100,000 volumes. Periodical titles can be searched for in the NJ Union List of Serials. It also provides New Jersey residents and library staff with an interlibrary loan system that they can use from home, school, or office via the World Wide Web.
—With your New Jersey Library card, you can search full-text magazines, journals and encyclopedias. Use the custom search option to select specific magazines, journals, or encyclopedias. This is also where you will find Ebsco databases and gain access to Comtemporary Authors.
Learn a Test
Take practice tests for the GED, GRE, SAT, TOEFEL, Nursing, Law Enforcement and more!
—Find Diverse U.S. perspectives on issues and devents related to business, economic, health, controversial issues, the environment, crime, education, science, the arts, literature and more from a variety of current and retrospective news media including business journals, newspapers, newswires, broadcast transcripts, blogs, videos, & web-only content. Also Access the Philadelphia Daily News (1978-current) & The Philadelphia Inquirer (1981-current).
Facts on File Databases
—An online version of the well-known Facts on File series. To login, type in the username "Pennsauken Free Public Library". The password is your library card barcode. Individual databases include:
- American History Online
- African-American History Online
- American Indian History Online
- American Women's History Online
- Ancient & Medieval History Online
- Modern World History Online
- Bloom's Literary Reference Online
- Ferguson's Career Guidance Center
- Science Online
- Curriculum Resource Center
- Curriculum Resource Center: Junior Edition
- World Atlas
- Health Reference Center