- What Department Do I Need?
- About Our Township
- Mayor & Township Committee
- Abandoned/Vacant Property Initiative
- Animal Control
- Economic Development
- Office of Emergency Management
- Fire Department
- Housing Authority
- Parks & Recreation
- Planning And Zoning Department
- Public Works
- Senior Citizen Services
- Tax Collector
- Boards & Committees
- Board of Education
- Board of Health, Pennsauken Township
- Environmental Commission
- Griffith Morgan Committee
- Historical Society
- Library Board of Trustees
- Merchantville Pennsauken Water Commission
- Pennsauken Alliance On Substance Abuse (PASA)
- Pennsauken Green Team
- Pennsauken Sewerage Authority
- Pennsauken Youth Athletic Committee (PYAA)
- Planning Board
- Rent Stabilization Board
- Shade Tree Commission
- Town Watch
- Youth Action Committee
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Trash Collection & Recycling
- Open Public Records Act
- Public Safety & Emergency Services
- Report A Concern
- Paying Your Taxes
- Code Book
- Municipal Budget
- Pennsauken Library
- Pennsauken Country Club
Snow Closings, Tuesday, March 14, 2017Published by Township_Web_Admin on Mon, 03/13/2017 - 19:05
The Pennsauken Township Municipal Building and Pennsauken Free Public Library will be closed on Tuesday, March 14 because of the anticipated snow storm. Weather permitting, both will reopen for normal business operations on Wednesday, March 15.
Pennsauken Public Schools are closed on Tuesday, March 14. All related school activities are also cancelled for that day.
The main business office of the Merchantville-Pennsauken Water Commission is closed today due to the state of emergency. In case of an emergency please call (856) 663 - 0044.
Camden County offices and parks will be closed on Tuesday, March 14. Camden County College has canceled classes and activities at all locations tomorrow. All branches of the Camden County Library System are closed tomorrow.
The Camden County Freeholder Board has postponed their caucus meeting originally scheduled for tomorrow until Wednesday, March 15, at 6 p.m. Rutgers University-Camden. For more information, click here.
Governor Christie has closed all state offices on Tuesday, March 14 for all non-essential employees.