- What Department Do I Need?
- About Our Township
- Mayor & Township Committee
- Abandoned/Vacant Property Initiative
- Animal Control
- Economic Development
- Office of Emergency Management
- Fire Department
- Housing Authority
- Parks & Recreation
- Planning And Zoning Department
- Public Works
- Senior Citizen Services
- Tax Collector
- Boards & Committees
- Board of Education
- Board of Health, Pennsauken Township
- Environmental Commission
- Griffith Morgan Committee
- Historical Society
- Library Board of Trustees
- Merchantville Pennsauken Water Commission
- Pennsauken Alliance On Substance Abuse (PASA)
- Pennsauken Green Team
- Pennsauken Sewerage Authority
- Pennsauken Youth Athletic Committee (PYAA)
- Planning Board
- Rent Stabilization Board
- Shade Tree Commission
- Town Watch
- Youth Action Committee
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Trash Collection & Recycling
- Open Public Records Act
- Public Safety & Emergency Services
- Report A Concern
- Paying Your Taxes
- Code Book
- Municipal Budget
- Pennsauken Library
- Pennsauken Country Club
Camden County To Begin Repaving Of Westfield AvenuePublished by Township_Web_Admin on Tue, 09/05/2017 - 12:24
This month, Camden County will begin road construction on Westfield Ave. from 42nd Street to Tinsman Avenue.
Beginning the week of Sept. 11, Asphalt Paving Systems, Inc. of Hammonton, NJ will be on site marking curbs and corners for the installation of ramps for handicap accessibilty. Actual work begins on the week of Sept. 18.
During this initial phase, motorists will experience some traffic minor traffic issues, as parking will be most likely affected.
The milling and paving of Westfield Ave. will proceed after the initial phase is completed. The anticipated start date is late September, early October. During this process, Westfield will be paved on lane at a time, street by street. Motorists should anticipate significant delays during this time.
Pennsauken Township is reaching out to affected businesses and residents regarding this road work. Additional updates on the project will be provided on a bi-weekly basis.
For questions or concerns, please contact (856) 665-1000 x152 or 155.