- What Department Do I Need?
- About Our Township
- Mayor & Township Committee
- Abandoned/Vacant Property Initiative
- Animal Control
- Economic Development
- Office of Emergency Management
- Fire Department
- Housing Authority
- Parks & Recreation
- Planning And Zoning Department
- Public Works
- Senior Citizen Services
- Tax Collector
- Boards & Committees
- Board of Education
- Board of Health, Pennsauken Township
- Environmental Commission
- Griffith Morgan Committee
- Historical Society
- Library Board of Trustees
- Merchantville Pennsauken Water Commission
- Pennsauken Alliance On Substance Abuse (PASA)
- Pennsauken Green Team
- Pennsauken Sewerage Authority
- Pennsauken Youth Athletic Committee (PYAA)
- Planning Board
- Rent Stabilization Board
- Shade Tree Commission
- Town Watch
- Youth Action Committee
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Trash Collection & Recycling
- Open Public Records Act
- Public Safety & Emergency Services
- Report A Concern
- Paying Your Taxes
- Code Book
- Municipal Budget
- Pennsauken Library
- Pennsauken Country Club
Contact Us - Pennsauken Township
To submit a comment, ask a question, or report a concern to Pennsauken Township, please use the form provided. IMPORTANT: Please be sure to review all the form options and select the appropriate department to contact. Doing so will insure that your message is sent to the correct department and handled by the appropriate personnel.
For questions regarding upcoming court dates, please call the Municipal Court directly at (856) 663-1403 or fax them at (856) 665-8127.
For the contact information of specific Township personnel, click here.
For directions to Pennsauken Township's Administration Building, click here.
For information about scheduling a wedding ceremony, click here.
To sign-up for the Township's Reverse 911 Notifications provided by the Merchantville-Pennsauken Water Commission, click here.